The team at Dr Panda is led by our Chinese doctor, Mr Zexin Guo (John), who has thirty years experience working in traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture.
Why choose Dr Panda?
- Dr Panda is headed by our Chinese medicine practitioner, Mr Zexin Guo (John), who was a medical doctor in China
- He was also a specialist in traditional Chinese medicine at a university hospital in China
- John is a professor and one of the authors of the medical textbook ‘Acupuncture Techniques’ that is used by students at medical universities throughout China
- He has written and published over thirty papers on the journals of traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture and rehabilitation
- John is a Fellow of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK
- He is a leading part of our well-established Urmston practice which has been trading for over 15 years in Manchester. In the team at our practice, there is also another practitioner who is a member of the British Acupuncture Council
- The team has diagnosed and treated over 30,000 cases in China and the UK